We hope you enjoyed your stay with us and our services raised to your expectations. If there is something that can be improved, please don’t hesitate to tell us as we strive to ensure top quality for our guests.
– Your room must be vacated by 10.30am on day of departure. A courtesy room will be available
– Bills should be settled a day before, if early departure
– Room key and reusable drinking water bottle should be returned to Reception
– Remember to empty your safe and leave the door open
– Make sure you are aware of transfer time and be ready in the Reception area 10 minutes before
– Leave luggage outside room so that we can bring it down for you
– Don’t forget to pack your complimentary bottle of family olive oil (ask at Reception)
– Ensure you have passport and boarding pass in HAND luggage
Please check that your suitcase is in the minibus BEFORE leaving!!
KEEP IN TOUCH
By joining our mailing list you will be the first to know about our latest news and special offers. We usually send around 3-4 newsletters in a year.
Get in touch with fellow solo travellers, former or future guests of the Mistral, by joining our Facebook group.
Have a safe trip home and we hope to see you again!